We’re a busy restaurant, and because we make everything we sell, please note our approx. timetable below:
- If you choose Priority Mail at checkout, we’ll pack and ship your order with 72 hours; please allow an additional 3 to 4 days for the Post Office to get it to you. Total time: 4-7 days
- If you choose Express Mail, we’ll pack and ship your order with 48 hours; please allow an additional 1 to 2 days for the Post Office to get it to you. Total time: 2-4 days
- Sorry, we cannot ship ketchup or jams because they need to be kept refrigerated
- All of our products (including the ketchup and jams) are also available for purchase at our downtown Minneapolis restaurant
- Sorry, we do not ship outside of the USA because of food customs. If we receive an order for outside of the USA, we will not ship it, but refund your entire purchase
- We accept Mastercard, Visa, and American Express
Hell's Kitchen BLACK LONG SLEEVE T-SHIRTS (100% cotton with HK vulture logo on front).
Our gift cards are hands-down the most unusual in town...hand-tied raffia on oversize "Tickets to Hell" tags. Use the DROP DOWN menu below to choose gift cards from $5 to $100 (for larger amounts, just give us a call). NOTE: Before proceeding to the next Checkout page, PLEASE fill ...
Home made in our kitchen. Great for, you guessed it, Ribs! However, you can use it for a lot more! 8 oz. / $6.00 16 oz. / $9.00
The best damn cocoa mix in the land! 8 oz. / $6.00 16 oz. / $9.00
Hell's Kitchen MUSTARD Starting with stone-ground mustard seeds, our recipe takes 3 months to cure. Yeowww this is good stuff. 8 oz. / $8.00 16 oz. / $11.00
It’s coffee time! This ain’t no regular coffee, this is damn good coffee. 1/2 lb./ $7.00 1 lb./ $13.00
This magic box includes a big 1-pound jar of our legendary Peanut Butter, our black Hell’s Kitchen Cook’s Apron, and our legendary Peanut Butter Recipe so your gift recipient can redeem any previous kitchen disasters. And speaking of disasters, we, ummmm, inadvertently put the...
One hefty 3-lb. loaf of our Bison Sausage Bread plus one 8-oz. jar of our legendary Peanut Butter transforms into one fancy-ass Damn Good Food gift box. Now sit back and watch their faces when they open it and have NO idea what they're in for. (Good thing this Gift Box includes a desc...
“Mitch Omer's life makes Anthony Bourdain’s look like he was an altar boy. Mitch's individualistic, personal, and idiosyncratic cooking is that of a man who is larger than life, big-hearted, generous, and wild. It's evident that he genuinely loves life and nature." —Jacques ...
Our Mahnomin Porridge Kit includes hand-parched, native-harvested wild rice from the Leech Lake Band of Ojibway in Minnesota...and if you're not familiar with wild rice, the quality truly makes a difference. Recipe included for 4 servings...just add cream!