We’re a busy restaurant, and because we make everything we sell, please note our approx. timetable below:
- If you choose Priority Mail at checkout, we’ll pack and ship your order with 72 hours; please allow an additional 3 to 4 days for the Post Office to get it to you. Total time: 4-7 days
- If you choose Express Mail, we’ll pack and ship your order with 48 hours; please allow an additional 1 to 2 days for the Post Office to get it to you. Total time: 2-4 days
- Sorry, we cannot ship ketchup or jams because they need to be kept refrigerated
- All of our products (including the ketchup and jams) are also available for purchase at our downtown Minneapolis restaurant
- Sorry, we do not ship outside of the USA because of food customs. If we receive an order for outside of the USA, we will not ship it, but refund your entire purchase
- We accept Mastercard, Visa, and American Express
It’s coffee time! This ain’t no regular coffee, this is damn good coffee. 12 oz. / $10.50
"All of the passion, none of the fury" Organic, fair trade, locally roasted. Use the drop down menu to chose your size and if you would like whole bean or ground. We weigh our coffee out to be a true pound, not the 12 ounces those other guys trick you into thinking is a "bargain...
We are literally dumbstruck at how popular this odd-sounding creation has become strictly via word-of-mouth. At the restaurant, we don't even put out the hefty 3-lb. loaves for sale in our little retail nook, and we STILL sell the hell out of this. This deliciously dense bread is made...
One hefty 3-lb. loaf of our Sausage Bread plus one 8-oz. jar of our legendary Peanut Butter transforms into one fancy-ass Damn Good Food gift box. Now sit back and watch their faces when they open it and have NO idea what they're in for. (Good thing this Gift Box includes a descriptio...
Here they are. The signs that adorn the stalls in the ladies restroom. Perfect for the cabin. They read, "Please do not flush ANY sanitary products, tampons included. Our plumber now drives a BMW."
A heck of a little shirt for your daredevil! ($18.00 for the Onsy, one size, 18 months)
This magic box includes a big 1-pound jar of our legendary Peanut Butter, our black Hell’s Kitchen Cook’s Apron, and our legendary Peanut Butter Recipe so your gift recipient can redeem any previous kitchen disasters. And speaking of disasters, we, ummmm, inadvertently put the...
Hell's Kitchen MUSTARD Starting with stone-ground mustard seeds, our recipe takes 3 months to cure. Yeowww this is good stuff. This product has a shelf life refrigerated/unopened of one (1) year. 8 oz. / $9.00 16 oz. / $12.00
If you're not familiar with wild rice, the quality truly makes a difference. Rather than little "rabbit food" pellets most grocery stores and roadside stands sell, this is truly hand-parched, Native harvested wild rice, which makes a HUGE difference in texture as well as taste. Full o...
Home made in our kitchen. Great for, you guessed it, Ribs! However, you can use it for a lot more! 8 oz. / $7.00 16 oz. / $10.00